Landmark Plc (company registration number 04159077), whose registered office is at 246\248 Great Portland Street, London W1W 5JL (“the Company” / “we” / “us”/ “our”) operates this website. Users of the website (whether a guest to the website or a registered client) shall be subject to these User Terms.
- For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 (“DPA”), we are the data controller, unless otherwise confirmed in writing to you at the time your data is collected by us.
- We can obtain personal data from you (including your name, postal address, telephone number and email) from a number of different sources:
i. When you supply us with your details when discussing matters over the telephone to us, or if you submit a request for details to be provided to you by mail or email, or your register with us via the website.
ii. Via your individual IP location. This is a function of the website that enables us to assess session information relating to the use of the website, such as the duration of the visit and the type of browser used. Such information is only used for us to evaluate use of the website, as well as for us to diagnose problems with its server and to administer the website.
- We need your [name, address and/or email address] if you register with the website so that it can send out information to you that it thinks may be of interest to you. We also require this information about you in order to send out requested information to you.
- You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please either unsubscribe via our email communications or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com . You also have the right to access information held about you by us. Your right to access can be exercised in accordance with the DPA, as amended from time to time, and any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details on the personal data we hold about you.
- We operate in accordance with the DPA, and any amendments thereto.
- If you change your contact details, please notify us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have any questions or concerns about the information we hold about you, you may email us at email@example.com. Alternatively, you may write to us at Heron Tower, 110 Bishopsgate, London, EC2N 4AY.
- Tracking "cookies" are small pieces of data or text files that are stored by your web browser on your hard drive. The cookies contain bits of information such as user preferences for our site. Most modern browsers will allow you to decide whether to accept cookies or prevent them being stored on your computer and even the time frame to keep them.